Hello Job seekers,
Urgent hiring for Site IT Lead (Sr. level)
Experience: Min 15 Years
Industry: Manufacturing, Power, Steel
Skills: IT operations, infrastructure, service management, strategic plans, project management, network management, procurement, budgeting
Qualification: B.tech- CS/IT, MCA (Regular)
Salary: Hike on ctc
1. Establish annual IT departmental goals, objectives and drive the team to achieve them.
2. Overall management of IT operation activity including Hardware, Software and Networking.
3. Responsible for IT Governance Contract Management, Vendor management, IT procurement, vendor performance evaluation, SLA management, AMC/ Warranty management etc.
4. Preparation of IT Opex/Capex budget, IT cost control, Cost optimization on operational expenses/budget.
5. Responsible for IT requirement analysis, Planning, Prioritizing and execution for setting up new project site.
6. To provide uninterrupted operation of IT system to support business requirement. To provide uninterrupted operation of IT system to support business requirement.
7. Oversee the identification, design, development, and implementation of new IT applications/IT Infra and changes to existing computer systems and software packages
8. Provide technological support in implementation of automation, security, surveillance, and access control system and create interface of these applications with other business applications
9. IT Service Management with Service Now tool as per ITIL framework. Tracking of all incident & Service request in Service now tool. Fetching all report & prepare MIS from service now database. IT asset management through CMDB database.
10. Manage and maintain Data Center, all servers, network, video conference system, Video Surveillance and access control System
11. Manage Facility (IT Helpdesk) Management Services. Manage user ticket escalation & take up with partner/vendor & respective team and close in timely manner
12. Ensure IT network security through robust Firewall and Proxy Server Administration and Management system.
13. Monitoring of IT Security compliance of end user devices, DC devices & network devices. Use Power BI report to identify the gap and mitigate any risk
14. Implement and provide support for Video Surveillance and access control System
15. Review of all MPLS link status which are connecting to all domestic mine sites and taking up with respective ISPs for any outages
16. Implement Adani Group standard operating procedures for managing IT Network Operations, IT Security systems etc
17. Preparation of Chairman review report, CEO review Report, Operational Review ppt, Service head review report, MAPA report and Fortnightly report etc
18. Should have good exposure of SAP application for end user support, GRC ticketing & support.
19. Should have sound knowledge of Outlook mail configuration, troubleshooting & support.
20. Sound knowledge of networking (Switching & Routing) is mandatory. Should be able configure switches & routers and to provide L1/ L2 support for Network trouble shooting.
21. Should have hands on experience on Window Server management, VMWare management and Basic window administration.
22. Should have hands on & sound knowledge of AD Server, DHCP Sever and Symantec End point Protection antivirus system.
23. Review the Network, Datacenter, DR and security design of new projects (apps, infra) or changes to existing systems by internal teams or by the IT service partner(s)
24. Research latest market / technology trends for IT, OT/IOT and PCD and information security
25. Act as technical expert on Routing & Switching, datacenter networking and security technologies. Implementation and operational experience with enterprise class routers, switches and firewalls
* References are also appreciated
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MCA in Computers