Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for candidate with experience of approximately 8+ years in Cement/power Industry
Responsibility for Project review and monitoring cell of Project assigned with cost, Schedule, quality and safety parameters.
1.Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
2. Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
3. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
4. Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
5. Assessing project risks, issues and provide solutions where applicable.
6. Preparation of project S-curve and preparing the revised (catch up) plans.
7. Creation of a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
8. Providing regular and comprehensive schedule status report to project director.
9. Preparing the MIS report
10. Cost control and ensuring execution of work as per defined times lines. Checking and clearing the RA bills from contractors.
Should have executed atleast one Grinding unit project (Silos, VRM/Ball mill, HAG and Packing plant).
Desired Candidate Profile
B.E. / B. Tech. (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering)
The candidate must have organized or co-ordinated the execution of a project worth INR. >450 crores
Perks and Benefits
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, Electrical
Leading Cement Industry