Roles and Responsibilities
- .Responsible for working on complex problems in the field of life-saving implantable medical devices.
- Candidate will use machine learning, artificial intelligence, statistical modeling, data mining, and visualization techniques to provide analytics solutions to a wide range of challenging projects.
- Curate and analyze complex clinical data
- Perform integrative analyses of clinical and device data from large patient cohorts
- Translate real-world observations into clinical actionable insights using precision medicine, phenotyping, machine learning, artificial intelligence
- Apply scientific knowledge on data modeling, data analytics, predictive algorithms, and other data science principles to create concepts, develop prototypes, and generate insight from data
- Research and develop AI and Deep Learning algorithms
- Solve analytical problems and effectively communicate methodologies and results
- Draw inferences and conclusions
- Create dashboards and visualizations of processed data to identify trends
- Translate project needs and goals into a data driven analytical approach
- Understand the context of big data and its implications around privacy
- Work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
Desired Candidate Profile
- In-depth knowledge of contemporary machine learning, pattern recognition and data-mining techniques.
- Analytical skills with a solid foundation in programming (R, SAS, Python, SQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL) and data/database design
Perks and Benefits
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Leading Pharma Company
View Contact Details+