- This role is to meet the roll out targets of Near net and greenfield projects by obtaining the permissions from government authorities and PROW permissions from commercials and residential establishments.
- Complete estate management of IP and NON-IP sites for roll out of Enterprise Business units.Agreement and commercial closure, Legal clearance, CLCM update, Government agency meeting to get the ROW permissions.
- Regular payments of IP and non-IP sites . Managing the UP-time SLA more than the 99.5%.
- The manager is to ensure that everyone in his charge get the PROW and ROW permissions from government authorities and from commercials buildings. Meet monthly targets & follows all network quality requirements. The ability to do multitasking and work in coordination with multi departments teams is must.
- Estate manager primary responsibility is to get new permission for ROW and PROW for rollout of near net and green field routes from ROW /PROW authorities to meet the business targets. Identify and evaluate the new methods to get the permissions. Effectively resolve all permissions related issues during the field OSP work and IBD work cost effectively .
- It is the responsibility of the Estate manager to maintain the good relations with all stake holders in the market and deliver the targets and strictly follow the company's regulations and policies.
- Estate Manger has to coordinate with the team of SDteams, Network team, OSP constructions, Planning, finance team , Vendor and project management staff to keep track of the permissions for ROW/PROW activities, share the progress, raise field concerns and get them addressed. He must work in collaboration with the OSP constructions and SDteams. Get the new vendors on board to get faster roll out of Near net and green field targets. Carry out the Opex cost reductions of existing site rentals and core locations optimizations .Guide outsource teams to resolve permission related issues.
- The aspirant of Estate Manager role must have in-depth understanding about the ROW /PROW permissions. He will handle permission related issues with builder of commercial establishment to carry out the IBD work, ROW from Govt authorities , negotiations skills , complete end to end management till delivery of services . The Manager will have to take care of the aerial and underground permissions andother NW-engineering requirements. The aspirant will have to develop new relations to mitigate the field challenges to meet emergency conditions.
- The Manager has to play an active role in providing Opex budget for the rentals and ROW cost - method of charging as per the industry requirements.
- The Estate Manager will be responsible for managing the permissions for PROW and ROW , Opex reductions , Rent reductions, daily progress reports , and recommend solutions to management. The aspirant will provide support to SD, SA, team to keep the up time above 99.5% . Will reduce the existing rentals and other Opex cost etc & will assist the other departments during the operation and maintenance of the networks
Desired Candidate Profile
Leading player in providing recruitment solutions
View Contact Details+
Send a Query