Solution Architect- (railways)- Optical Transport Networks, IP/MPLS, CCTV/Surveillance, Wi-Fi.- leading telecom infra- DHAKA
Job location- Dhaka.
Resource required for Dhaka project for the position of Solution Architect.
He will be based in Dhaka and in charge of managing the Railway Solution required in Dhaka Telecom Project
1. As a Telecommunications consultant with specialization in Railways domain/background and experience, the candidate is responsible for developing the Telecommunications Solutions and Services for Railways.
2. Support delivery teams by providing subject matter expertise during presales, project test/pilot phases for network planning, design and system integration in Railways by closely working with both client and delivery teams.
3. Technical experience in Rail Communications including Optical Transport Networks, IP/MPLS, CCTV/Surveillance, Wi-Fi, PIDS/PAS systems.
4. Prior experience in install, configure, operate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair telecommunications for Railways and train control systems.
5. Perform as Lead Architect taking solution ownership and stimulate design to completion.
6. Understand client requirements across data, systems/infrastructure and functional uses cases.
7. Work closely with customers Network, Planning, Project, Network, Information technology teams for helping deploy solution.
1. Minimum 8 - 10 years of technical experience in Rail Communications including Optical Transport Networks, IP/MPLS, CCTV/Surveillance, Wi-Fi.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in telecommunications support systems design or deployment
3. Minimum of 3 years' experience designing or implementing telecommunication support solutions using micro-services
Desired Candidate Profile
Leading player in providing recruitment solutions
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Tripti sharma
Send a Query