Revenue assurance- (Female)- Leading Telecom infra - Gurgaon
* Preparation IP Vs PF Reco All entity Monthly basis.
* Validation and approval of Anchor / COLO / upgrade RFI-P, RFI-B and RFS in Tarantula / Siterra.
* Identify revenue leakage potential areas with root cause analysis.
* Coordination with IT for development of new reports /changes as per requirement with UAT and analysis of reports developed by IT.
* Closure of open items of IP Vs PF RECO, SAP vs TT/Siterra RECO.
* Tenancy addition / deletion & Parameters validation TT / Siterra vs SAP updation during the month
Key Job Responsibilities:
Functional / Technical / Process
* IP Vs PF Reconciliation
Preparation IP Vs PF Reconciliation Monthly basis
Accurately reporting of addition / deletion BTS Switch off/ hold in IP vs PF Reconciliation.
Circulating IP vs PF Reconciliation monthly basis to circle
* Sales Approvals in Tarantula & Siterra
Tarantula approval of Anchor (SO, RFIP, RFIB,Onair), COLO/Upgrade approval (RFIB and onair) and DCM approvals
Siterra approval of RFIB, On air of COLO and upgrade
Ensure timely and accurate approval and coordination with circle sales in case of any mismatches / error.
* Follow up of IP VS PF, SAP VS TT / Siterra reconciliation Gaps
Ensure closure of open items of Reconciliation with coordination of circle team
* Verification of MSA/PRD documents and ensuring proper implementation of the same in Billing
Tracking of new MSA/PRD from system.
Analyze the Commercial listed down in the MSA/PRD.
Check and ensue that the commercial has been implemented in the Billing system.
Check sample invoices.
Internal Customer Satisfaction
Co-ordination with corporate and circle sales team to eliminate error punch by them in TT / Siterra.
Presentation preparation for meeting and regional review as per management requirement
* Checking of updating of Tenancy & parameter in SAP as per Sox
ï§ Download SAP tenancy master and reconcile the same with TT / Siterra addition and sending variances by 10th of every month as per Sox and ensuring closure of Gaps.
* NFA Approvals
ï§ Validation of NFA for respective circles of West region & KOL/ROB
* Relevant Experience (in Years) - Minimum 4-5 years of prior experience in a finance role, preferably in Telecom industry
* Overall Experience (in Years) - Minimum 8-10 years of prior experience in a finance role.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance, Any Specialization
Leading player in providing recruitment solutions
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Tripti Sharma
Send a Query