Urgently hiring for Manager HR- L &D- (Male) -leading Gas Organization- Ahemdabad.
Educational Qualification- MBA HR(Top ranked institute)
- To create environment where employees advance their skills and knowledge. To create a performance oriented culture and ensure smooth facilitation of all Organizational Development, Capability enhancement, employee engagement, talent management and execution of group level strategic initiatives.
- . Learning& Development; to design and develop a talent management system, to identify training needs so to prepare the training calendar according to business Requirement. Managing training programmes that are aligned with the organization goal. Partnering with internal and external stake holders for organizing learning programsincludingtechnical, behavioral and managerial skills training programs.Working closely with various leaders across the organizationto have full understanding of their training requirements. Embracing different styles of training techniques. To take feedback on each training and ensure loop closure to further improve the training. Conduct training effectiveness evaluation exercise after the stipulated time and take course corrective measures basis findings
- 2. OD Interventions;execution of organization health survey. Conceptualization and development of behavioral & functional competencies. Ensuring the functioning of all SOP's and policies. Organizational culture development through employee engagement. To ensure effective organizational communication. Implementing & executing various group' schemes viz. suggestion, promotions and rewards& recognition.
- 3. Performance Management; ensure and conduct timely goal setting exercise and performance reviews (quarterly & mid-year). To do gap analysis of employee performances, to ensure and execute end to end Performance Management System. Impart training/briefing to all employees on Goal setting and overall PMS process.
- 4. Talent Management & Retention; execute talent retention and succession planning initiatives. Conceptualizing and organizing various employee engagement activities across regions'.Oversee sourcing and hiring procedures of GET's & MT's to ensure we attract and select high-potential employees. Build succession plans.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Leading player in providing recruitment solutions
View Contact Details+
Send a Query