Urgently hiring for AM/ DM-Techno commercial (Male) for a India's largest integrated ports - Ahmadabad
* Responsible for purchasing and storage of spares / consumables, identification/ negotiation/ issue/ renewal/ closure of contracts, managing inventory, developing and implementing best purchasing practices in procurement and inventory control.
* Investigates sources to determine availability and projects cost for requested goods and services; compares possible supply sources to ascertain most advantageous method of procurement at the least cost and best delivery time.
* Responsible for placing orders with chosen vendors to ensure the timely and cost efficient acquisition and delivery of required commodities and services.
* Resolves purchasing problems, including complaints, price disputes and delivery issues, recommends appropriate action to rectify the situation and achieve resolution.
* Develops, negotiates, establishes, and administers contracts and agreements to ensure vendor contract compliance and quality performance.
* Researches market conditions, business developments, economic trends, materials, availability and related factors to develop comprehensive technical specifications and service contract.
* Develop and maintain current catalogs, commodity files, and bidders' mailing lists; coordinates supplier presentations on new products and processes.
* Responsible for reviewing purchase requisitions for accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures of the Port.
* Develops and maintains a variety of records, databases, and files; prepares financial and statistical reports relating to purchasing activities and expenditures including Federal and State reports; composes correspondence and memoranda.
* Prepare bid documents with terms, conditions and specifications for products or services for publication; advertises requests for bid or requests for proposal to attract likely suppliers; opens all bids submitted in a public forum; reviews and evaluates the merits of each bid in order to make recommendations for preferred suppliers to management.
* Assists with the disposal of surplus materials, supplies, and equipment by means of sale, exchange, or trade.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Leading player in providing recruitment solutions
View Contact Details+
Send a Query